COX Automasjonskamera CG300 - 384×288 Piksler
- Adopted latest version of ULIS sensor. NETD is very good and it is shutter-less compatible.
- Several time of NUC in a day keep image quality at good level
- Compact design of camera case.
- To meet requirements of security and surveillance market, CG300 and CG600 are supplied with variety of lenses from 4.8mm to 250mm in focal length, manual focus or motorized focus, various continuous zoom lenses, 2 FOV lenses, and athermalized lenses.
- Control of lens motor for focusing and zooming is done by camera itself, and does not need separate control board for focusing and zooming.
- CG300/CG600 Specifications
|Detector Type||LWIR, Uncooled a-Si micro-bolometer|
|Thermal Sensitivity of||<40mK @f/1.0, 50Hz, 300K||<50mK @f/1.0, 50Hz 300K|
|Spectral Range||8 – 14µm (Long-wave IR)|
|Color Variation(Palette)||10 colors(Grey,Iron, Rain_v1,2,3/Half_Grey/Yellow/MidGrey/Fire/BlueRed)|
|Image Setting||AGC, Level & Span, NUC, Mirror, Flip, Invert, Image Filter on Screen Menu|
|Digital zoom||2x & 4x Digital Zoom|
|Focus||Manual, Motorized, Athermalized|
|Function||Hot/Cold tracker, Center indicator|
|System||TV Mode||NTSC/PAL compatible|
|Protocol||COX own proprietary|
|OSD menu control||Pelco-D(RS485)|
|Video Output||Standard BNC Connector(Composite), HDMI|
|Frame Rate||BNC connector(cmposite): NTSC 30Hz, PAL 25HzHDMI: 50Hz or 60Hz (selectable)|
|Modular Type||Available (For customers who want to integrate COX thermal cameras into own system, COX supplies|
|Optional||Outdoor housing w/ Germanium window (IP 66), Motorized, athermalized and optic zoom lens, module type|
|Input Voltage||AC(110 to 200V) to DC(12V) adaptor|
|Operating Temperature||-20˚C to 70˚C (Housing with built-in fan and heater is recommended for use in the open air)|
|Storage Temperature||-40˚C to 70˚C|
CG300/CG600 with 100mm f1.0 motorized lens
Case of CG300 and CG600 is identical.