- Hot Swapable
- Eliminates the need to download the file after each shot
- All files saved in Cine RAW format
- Manage your Cine files on MAC or PC
The Phantom CineFlash is a powerful component of the Phantom Miro M, R and LC product line, enabling Cine raw footage to be quickly transferred from the camera’s RAM to safe, non-volatile storage. These lightweight, solid-state storage devices are hot-swappable and designed to keep you shooting on the go.
There are several benefits to Phantom CineFlash drives:
- Security. Immediately save your high-speed images from the camera’s dynamic RAM to CineFlash non-volatile memory so you have a secure copy of your shot.
- Productivity. Eliminates the need to download the file after each shot, meaning less down-time in between takes.
- Quality. Files saved to the CineFlash are always saved in the Cine raw format, which maximizes image quality and workflow options.
- Portability. Whether using a Phantom RCU or the LC touchscreen, when saving to an internal CineFlash, there’s no need to connect the camera to a PC.
Once the CineFlash drive is full, download Cine raw files over the camera’s Ethernet connection or via the Phantom CineFlash Dock’s USB 3.0 or eSATA connection. Using the CineFlash Dock and appropriate drivers, you can mount the CineFlash on a PC or Mac computer and easily manage your Cines files.
Every Miro M, R and LC-Series camera purchase comes standard with a Phantom CineFlash drive and CineFlash Dock. CineFlash drives are available in sizes up to 240GB.
Please visit these pages for more information about products that use Phantom CineFlash technology: