Stationary thermographic camera for industrial use.
- Microbolometer detector with up to (640 × 512) IR pixels
- Longwave spectral range (7.5 … 14) µm
- IR frame rate up to 30 Hz
- Temperature measuring range of (-35 … 545) °C
- Robust industrial cameras with protection degree IP65
- Compact light metal housing
- Attractive price-performance ratio
Detector FormatHigh resolution thermal images for temperature measurement
Protection DegreeConstant excellent optical and metrological performance even in harsh industrial environments
Complete Optical AssortmentAdaptation of the image geometry to almost every measuring situation
Power over Ethernet (PoE)Optional power supply via data network
- Versatile Industrial Camera
- The robust light metal housing reliably protects the inside of the models in the camera series PIR uc LWIR 600 for the longwave spectral range from climatically and mechanically extreme conditions. High temperatures, dust, dirt – these thermographic cameras with protection degree IP65 are able to withstand very much. This qualifies them for numerous applications, such as in the area of process monitoring and security technology, which require a stationary camera for the contactless temperature measurement on many different surfaces. In addition to this robustness, the compact design and small dimensions simplify the integration into diverse industrial processes.
- Usage for Turnkey Thermography Automation Systems
- Easy handling, enormous resistance of the cameras in continuous operation and low maintenance already characterise the PIR uc LWIR as a standalone solution. Above all, however, such characteristics qualify these models as components of turnkey thermography automation systems. These can be combined so flexibly with numerous evaluation and analysis programs of the IRBIS® 3 software range. Thus, users can adjust the control of the cameras and the recording of data optimally to their specific requirements.
|Spectral range||(7.5 … 14) µm|
|Detector||Uncooled microbolometer focal-plane array|
|Detector format (IR pixels)||(640 × 480)|
|Temperature measuring range||(-20 ... 135) ℃ / (0 ... 400) ℃|
|Measurement accuracy||± 5 °C or ± 5 %|
|Temperature resolution @ 30 °C||0.05 K|
|Frame rate||25 Hz|
|Interfaces||RS232, GigE-Vision, 1× DI, 1× DO|
|Tripod adapter||1/4" photo thread|
|Depending on model|
Field of View Calculator
Check the geometrical resolution of our infrared cameras for your application.
Each measurement or testing task has its own characteristic basic conditions. For getting optimal results camera, detector and lens have to be perfectly matched to one another. The field of view calculator helps you to determine the appropriate combination.