Wisensys Temperaturlogger for ekstern 1 meter Pt100 probe
WS-DLTa-p100 measures temperature and transmits data to the base station. Sensing is done using a Pt100 sensor. The intervals for sensing and transmission are set at installation time using the WiSensys® PC software SensorGraph.
The sensor has a unique identity and a system PIN code. Transmitted data is encrypted thereby avoiding other sensor systems or receivers to receive the data. Optionally the following values can be assigned to the sensor: Friendly Name, Minimum Trip Value and Maximum Trip Value. Trip values are used to signal an alarm condition to the base station when these values are exceeded.
The sensor can locally store up to 10.000 measurements in non-volatile memory. This storage is used when a connection to the base station is not available to ensure that measurements are not lost. Whenever the sensor and base station are in range again, the data is transmitted to the base station.
The distance between sensor and base station can be up to 1000 meters in case of free line-of-sight. Characteristic in-building range values are between 50 and 80 meters.
The sensor is powered with one 3.6V Lithium battery. With default settings of sensing and transmission intervals, the lifetime of the battery is 3 years.
WS-DLTa has variants where an external antenna and external power supply can be used. These variants can be ordered separately.
- Measurement of temperature conditions
- Ability to store 10.000 measurements; overwrites oldest data when full
- Programmable measurement interval
- Programmable transmission interval
- Attractive ABS enclosure
- Wall mounting possibilities included in enclosure
- Range: 1000m with free line-of-sight
- Easy to add sensors to operational system
- PC software for installation
- User replaceable battery
- Variant with external antenna
- Variant with external power