Model 9303 features a sturdy yet lightweight high-impact injection-molded plastic design for easy handling. The instrument is easy to configure using an intuitive keypad. The internal memory can store up to 1,500 sample records of particle count data which can be conveniently viewed on screen or downloaded using a USB port.
The instrument reports up to three particle sizes simultaneously. The middle channel is user selectable for either 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 2.5 μm.
The Model 9303 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 0.3 to 25 μm size range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min) flow rate
- Up to three channels of simultaneous data
- ISO 21501-4 compliant
- USB serial output
- 1,500 sample record storage
- 250 location labels
- Large 3.2-inch (8.1-cm) display
- On screen data review
- User selectable middle size channel
- Removable Li-ion battery
- Intuitive keypad menus
- High impact injection molded plastic
- Lightweight - only weighs 1.3 lbs (0.58 kg)